Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Dirty Little Secret Deluxe - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Dirty Little Secret Deluxe

What's Hot
BrioBrio Frets: 1499
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    I'm sure it will sound great but there's really not any reason at all for that to be north of £250. Catalinbread were, like Wampler, a decent price for a decent pedal. 

The world of pedals has gone mental. That said I'm sure in 6 months it will be a lot less. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I do love the DLSiii - I was less of a fan of the ‘hotrod’ version they did after the departure of the original designer. If this one is the standard DLSiii circuit with expanded external controls and a flexible boost I imagine it will be fantastic.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter