Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I'm not a fan of invisible musicians. - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I'm not a fan of invisible musicians.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• PjonPjon Frets: 203
    wasn't there a gag about the drummer from Coldplay..  mega-rich but no-one could pick him out of a line-up

Nish Kumar on how the Coldplay drummer played drums on screen in the Red Wedding scene of Game of Thrones, one of the biggest scenes in the biggest show, and still nobody knew he was drummer in one of the most famous bands in the world. I have no idea if it was true or not.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Pjon said:
    wasn't there a gag about the drummer from Coldplay..  mega-rich but no-one could pick him out of a line-up
    Nish Kumar on how the Coldplay drummer played drums on screen in the Red Wedding scene of Game of Thrones, one of the biggest scenes in the biggest show, and still nobody knew he was drummer in one of the most famous bands in the world. I have no idea if it was true or not.
    I just Googled "Coldplay drummer" and although I'm fairly good at naming and recognising band members generally (above a certain age), I had no idea his name was Will Champion and it seems to me he looks quite a lot like their guitarist (who I do know is called Jonny Buckland).  I'm fairly sure I couldn't pick either or them out of a line-up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter