Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD : Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F/2.8-F/4 R LM OIS lens, mint condition with filters - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD : Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F/2.8-F/4 R LM OIS lens, mint condition with filters

What's Hot
skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 3922
edited September 2023 in Misc £
Just about a year old, but I've bought the 16-80mm lens so this isn't getting used any more. It's in mint condition, no marks or anything. Circular polariser and 6-stop & 10-stop ND filters are included too.

£300 posted, or knock a tenner off if you'd rather collect (I'm in Ashingdon, Essex).

*** NOW SOLD ***

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5092
    These tend to fall into the “kit lens” category but they are much better than that. A very nice quality zoom for anyone who wants a light walkabout option. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dazzajl said:
    These tend to fall into the “kit lens” category but they are much better than that. A very nice quality zoom for anyone who wants a light walkabout option. 

Agreed, it is an excellent lens. I only went for the 80mm for the weather sealing, and the extra reach is useful. Definitely not unhappy with the 18-55 at all.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump… price drop to £260 (or £250 collected). I’m going to trade this in on Friday if I haven’t had a better offer.