Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). RJKPickups Handwound Guitar Pickups - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

RJKPickups Handwound Guitar Pickups

What's Hot
RJKPickupsRJKPickups Frets: 2
edited September 2023 in Made in the UK
Hello everyone, we are RJK Pickups. An independent company based in Aberdeen, Scotland producing hand-wound guitar and bass pickups as well as our own custom guitars. 

We hand wind all of our pickups in our Aberdeen workshop and offer a customer pickup building service where we build pickups to customers specifications. 

Our guitars are built in the same workshop in Aberdeen where we craft them meticulously by hand from scratch. We offer a custom guitar option too where the customer can have a custom build of their own choosing everything from body shape and colour to pickups and hardware. 

We have so far attended a handful of Northern Guitar Shows across the UK and are looking to spread the word!

Please check out our website here and if you're near by pop into our shop RamJam Music in Aberdeen. 

Here is the link to our website: http://rjkelectronics.com/
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Welcome to theFretBoard @RJKPickups ;

Always encouraging to see another UK business here - we've seen quite a few appear and develop very successfully over the years of the forum, which was one of my hopes when we originally set up the forum 10+ years ago.

If you read through the relevant threads here, you'll find a lot of love for the UK pickup makers, it's a welcoming audience.

I'm not aware that we've got many members that far North, so you might not have a queue of forum-member visitors outside the shop anytime soon, but we all love the online demos, build pics, reviews, etc.

:)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTony said:
    I'm not aware that we've got many members that far North, so you might not have a queue of forum member visitors outside the shop anytime soon.
    Aberdeen could rightly claim to be an oil city. There should be plenty of well-heeled oil industry workers, with bulging wallets, ready to make impulse purchases.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RJKPickupsRJKPickups Frets: 2
    edited September 2023
    Thanks for all the kind words guys. Just here to spread the word, and share our thoughts and opinions on pickups! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ElwoodElwood Frets: 427
    I've been into RamJam in Aberdeen - nice group of people and a very cool store. 
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8207
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:

I'm not aware that we've got many members that far North, so you might not have a queue of forum-member visitors outside the shop anytime soon, but we all love the online demos, build pics, reviews, etc.

Odd comment given that we live in the world of the internet lol 

I would expect that 99% of pickup sales involve not visiting the maker/workshop
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    TTony said:

Odd comment given that we live in the world of the internet lol 

and if you're near by pop into our shop RamJam Music in Aberdeen. 

Not so odd really.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.