Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Fender Super Reverb 1970 - £1395 // Fender Blues Deluxe 2019 - £375 - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Fender Super Reverb 1970 - £1395 // Fender Blues Deluxe 2019 - £375

Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 156
edited October 2023 in Amps £
Super Reverb 1970

This one has been a main gigging amp for me for the past 18 months. Had the mains transformer switched as it was originally a US model running on 110v and I didn't want to lug round a step down transformer. Very reliable and has never let me down since I had it serviced when I bought it. A lot of work has been done on this amp so it really behaves like a modern amp with very low background noise and no hiss or crackles etc. 

Looking for £1650 reduced to £1495 now £1395

SOLD '68 Dual Showman 2x15 Cab SOLD

Drip edge Dual Showman 2x15 cab w/factory JBL D130Fs. Few marks and tears in the grill cloth as you might expect. Surprisingly not crazy heavy (I can move it) but awkward to carry by yourself. Easy with 2 people. Sounds MEGA as you would expect!

Blues Deluxe 2019(Lacquered Tweed)

One of the newer models with the darker lacquered tweed, looks great. Couple of small marks here and there but overall great condition. I have replaced the speaker with a Jensen Tornado Stealth 80 which is an amazing Neo speaker which helps reduce the weight of the amp whilst improving the tone. The original speaker will be included. Comes with cover and foot switch. Pictures up this week.

Looking for £395 reduced to £375

Any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

Would consider trades/part X for a Carr Rambler/Sportsman/Slant 6V

Based just outside Maidstone in Kent.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments