Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Gosh! This is rather good: Måneskin - HONEY (ARE U COMING?) - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Gosh! This is rather good: Måneskin - HONEY (ARE U COMING?)

equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
Goodness, these Italians are onto something.
As my daughter would say.. It's a banger!
I'm an old fart and this gave me the chills.

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Good tune, although a shorn Damiano David has the same side profile as Ralph Fiennes as Voldemort ;) 
    Victoria De Angelis is just drop dead gorgeous...for a bass player   :x
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Nice one. I could hear us doing that in our covers band. We already do begging and this would go well with it.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Never heard them before, I kind of felt that they were a band I wouldn't care to be interested in, but yeah, the song seems pretty OK. 
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 10901
    tFB Trader
    I like that a lot - has more of a hook to it than most things I have heard lately 

Strangely made me think of some of the Max Martin penned tunes that Katy Perry did years back 

Also made me think I should listen to Gun's favourite Pleasures album again (highly recommended)

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• Meh.