Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB- Marshall/ Celestion T652 Reissue Alnico speaker (15 ohms) - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB- Marshall/ Celestion T652 Reissue Alnico speaker (15 ohms)

Harmonics72Harmonics72 Frets: 24
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Hi folks
Looking for a Marshall T652 Alnico reissue speaker to complete my quad for my 40th anniversary B cab.
I have three....need one more.
Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DodgeDodge Frets: 1296

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Harmonics72Harmonics72 Frets: 24
    edited September 2023
    Thanks to the ever helpful @Dodge for helping me once again with uploading pics...
    And thanks to @goldtop as these are the pics he took of the most recent t652 that I purchased from him.
    Ta, gentlemen
  • Weird thing to say but…those are dang good looking speakers!
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    Not at all weird - they are!
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
  • @Moe_Zambeek @GoFish - I happen to agree with both of you! :)
    They do look gorgeous
    Sound pretty good too
  • DdiggerDdigger Frets: 2239
    Never seen that type before.

What is so different abiut them?
  • Ddigger said:
    Never seen that type before.

What is so different abiut them?
    @Ddigger - I believe these T652's are very similar ( if not quite identical) to the classic alnico blues.
    Other than the fact that these are the 15(16) ohm variety, which makes some difference in tone compared with most blues which tend to be 8ohms.
    It's probably a case of cosmetics- lovely silver paint/ no magnet bell cover and a different sticker.
  • DdiggerDdigger Frets: 2239
    Thanks for the reply.
  • Bumpage 
  • Bump
  • Bump 
  • Up