Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). I dunno, this struck me as a little odd - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

I dunno, this struck me as a little odd

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10211
Not sure why it should be odd, but don’t you think this arm model guy’s arm is rather muscly, and that that’s just a bit odd? No? Ok, maybe you’re right. I just thought it was just a tad … odd. That they should use someone with such a specific-looking arm. Does he do a lot of arm modelling? I just thought it was a little odd I guess. 

Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Maybe he's a tight fisted wanker....
    My Trading Feedback

"If it smells like shit...It is probably shit"
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • He looks old. A lifetime of lifting petrol pumps. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    He's trying to wring every expensive drop of fuel from the pump.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    The greatest feeling you can get on a forecourt, or the most satisfying feeling you can get is the pump.
    Diesel is rushing into your vehicle and that's what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and it's really tight and it's like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming on the forecourt; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven.
    8reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Crikey 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 27656
    Yes. I agree. A bit weird.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    DefaultM said:
    The greatest feeling you can get on a forecourt, or the most satisfying feeling you can get is the pump.
    Diesel is rushing into your vehicle and that's what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and it's really tight and it's like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming on the forecourt; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven.
    Ahhh, I see. Thanks for clarifying. 
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • MrTeeMrTee Frets: 423
    edited September 2023
    DefaultM said:
    Diesel is for babies, when you grow up you have to use unleaded premium 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • S56035S56035 Frets: 833
    2nd arm behind the first? Weird either way.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    Diesel is for babies, when you grow up you have to  cycle. Preferably a singlespeed.

FTFY
  • The thing most likely to attract adverse comments is the left handedness.
    Be seeing you.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    My arms are relatively weedy although they weren't when I was young however my legs are the equivalent of his arms even at 61 years old ;
    I never run ,jog,play sport,gym etc ........they are just naturally like that ;so were my late brothers and so are my children's.
    It obviously a genetic mutation thing.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    The thing most likely to attract adverse comments is the left handedness.
    Yeah, sinister innit...
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    Fucking aliens, coming to this planet, filling their flying saucers with OUR petrol, just so they can get home and copulate again so they can get more aliens so they can invade us. 
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    If you think her arm looks strong, wait until you see her Father's arms:

father.jpg 8.2K
  • MrTee said:
    DefaultM said:
    Diesel is for babies, when you grow up you have to use unleaded premium 

Unleaded premium is for toddlers, the real men use avgas or nitromethane.
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
    edited September 2023
    BillDL said:

If you stuck a Roman nose and some chest hair on that it would be a dead ringer for my old man (minus the exposed bollocks). Growing up he could separate me and  my brothers regular punch ups by lifting us both off us off the floor by the scruff of the neck simultaneously . Afaik he never lifted weights in his life but worked as a print engineer on Fleet Street so I assume it was fairly active work.
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    BillDL said:

If you stuck a Roman nose and some chest hair on that it would be a dead ringer for my old man (minus the exposed bollocks). Growing up he could separate me and  my brothers regular punch ups by lifting us both off us off the floor by the scruff of the neck simultaneously . Afaik he never lifted weights in his life but worked as a print engineer on Fleet Street so I assume it was fairly active work.
    The exposed bollocks are the only part that does look like my Dad.
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 1965
    the two handed  technique