Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS EVH Wolfgang Special Ice Blue Metallic SOLD - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS EVH Wolfgang Special Ice Blue Metallic SOLD

What's Hot
t1000t1000 Frets: 84
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
I've not owned this guitar that long, its in excellent condition (I brought new). It plays lovely and the whammy is great fun but Gas has got me bad for something else and I don't have the room so one in one out rule applies. This is the best colour imo! 
Ideally collection from near Dudley West Mids, I'm pretty sure I still have the box it was supplied with so I could potentially post.
Price i'm looking for £650 ono SOLD whilst updating the pic I noticed a tiny mark on the back, looks like a factory defect very small and very hard to photo.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• What's with the headstock?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 169
    edited September 2023
    sorbz62 said:
    What's with the headstock?
    Thats the EVH headstock. Much prefer the Peavey Wolfgang headstocks personally. 

Edit , thats a sweet looking guitar BTW

monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • t1000t1000 Frets: 84
    WYNIR0 said:
    sorbz62 said:
    What's with the headstock?
    Thats the EVH headstock. Much prefer the Peavey Wolfgang headstocks personally. 

Edit , thats a sweet looking guitar BTW

Cheers yes thats the standard EVH headstock, first picture got a clip on tuner on it!. 

Yep I agree it's a looker and plays just as good. 
  • Brilliant colour! GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Hot little bump
    Little bumpty
  • Loving the colour. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Ickle bump
  • Love the colour and the carved top!

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

Bump