Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: re-titled: assorted Servers, UPS, RDX, backup etc. IT items - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: re-titled: assorted Servers, UPS, RDX, backup etc. IT items

SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
edited September 2023 in Misc £
Update - please see comments for new items, as there's all sorts coming out of the woodwork.

BATTERIES
First one is an RBC110. Bought to use with a BackUPS but as usual got the wrong flipping model, and this is the one for a deeper chassis unit (some of the older BackUPS units have the same name despite being different physical sizes. So the box is open, but the battery is completely unused.

£45

Second one is an RBC7 bought for an old SUA1500I that we used at the office, but I've decommissioned all of the kit that was attached to it and closed the office, so it no longer has any purpose in my life. Box is still sealed.

£225

Collection or meet-up only, really, unless you want to foot some very hefty postage charges as these things are not light.

SERVER
Also available a Fujitsu TX1330M3 server tower with the following config:
  • Xeon E3-1240v6
  • 16GB DDR4-2400 (2x8)
  • DVD-ROM
  • 4x SATA 6G 2TB 2.5" hot plug HDD
  • PRAID EP400i
  • FBU option for PRAID
  • TFM module for FBU
  • TMP 2.0 module
Drives have been wiped and RAID broken down, but are still sound. Whole system dates from 2019 but has seen no real use - for most of that time it has been sat on a bench doing nothing other than provide VPN access to a NAS.

I do have the original packaging, but it was slightly water damaged (the box, not the server), and it's bulky, so probably not really a shippable item.

Any interest at £1,200? Willing to consider offers.

PICTURES

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Bump for added server content
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Adding external Quikstor RDX caddies and drives

Assorted housings, leads, PSUs and drive cartridges. These are USB enclosures for hot-swappable storage. Previously used as part of a now redundant back-up configuration All have seen use, but in clean environments, and all tested, wiped etc. and in full working order.

Note that there are two variants of external QuikStor caddies - one that will run off USB power as well as mains, and one that won't. These units are the ones that need the external PSU, but both come with said external PSU.

Unlike systems like LTO etc. the housing is capacity neutral, so if you want more storage, you just buy bigger drive cartridges.

2x Tandberg Quickstor drive housings c/w USB lead and PSU:     £25 each
    4x Tandberg 640GB drives:   £20 each
    5x Tandberg 1TB drives:    £35 each

Happy to consider "job lot" or bundle offers

Postage at cost or thereabouts. Collection available from Hertfordshire area.