Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). EHX 720 Looper plus footswitch controller - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

EHX 720 Looper plus footswitch controller

What's Hot
barnsleyboybarnsleyboy Frets: 37
edited October 2023 in FX £

EHX 270 looper - as new condition, includes EHX PSU and 3 button footswitch (with lead) to extend functionality.

Does away with a lot of the tap dancing that you have to do with other loopers on the market. I particularly bought this for the ½ speed and reverse functions to channel my experimental inner self. Nice and easy to use, great quality looping.

Here's a vid of some of the functions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOnafSduOU&ab_channel=EHX 

Andertons current price on this Pedal £169.99 + £29.99 for the controller.

Bargain at £125 £115 FOR A QUICK SALE  

£110 FOR AN EVEN QUICKER SALE ANYONE?

£105 - BEST PRICE I CAN DO

£100 - SORRY, CAN'T GO ANY LOWER THAN THIS

(Paypal friends and family). Free collect from Ipswich area, London near Liverpool Street Station, or I can post fully insured for £10.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?     Tuesday evening BUMP anyone?    

sorry, forgot to step on the stop loop button!!!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Further price reduction bump anyone?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sunday Bump anyone?
  • back to the top but still no takers? I'm open to a little bit of haggling, but compared to the prices on Reverb, I think it's a good deal at £110 for a like new unit.
  • Saturday bump anyone?

• anyone wanna make me an offer for this? (A sensible one please?)
  • Desperation bump?
  • Sunday afternoon organ harvesting BUMP
  • BUMP anyone?
  • KIdney now included BUMP ..... getting desperate now!
  • Last ditch bump
  • sunday bump
  • How much for just the wife?
  • If I can find a suitable box, you can have her for free as long as you pay the shipping costs!
    Just be careful opening it up when she's delivered (listen to The Gift by the Velvet Underground
    - one of my favourite postal related tunes).
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Heheheh.  GLWTS! 
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 1965
    If I can find a suitable box, you can have her for free as long as you pay the shipping costs!
    Just be careful opening it up when she's delivered (listen to The Gift by the Velvet Underground
    - one of my favourite postal related tunes).
    Hmm, I already have one but could be up for a swap
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BUMP - Wife sold elsewhere, so no longer available.