Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Wanted : Jackson / Charvel JT-6 trem posts - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Wanted : Jackson / Charvel JT-6 trem posts

What's Hot
Might be a long shot, but does anyone have a set of JT-6 trem posts?

Got a Charvel body here with the stock JT-6 inserts installed and really wanted to avoid having to dowel/re-drill it (to accept other posts).

PM or email me at dan@dangoweramps.co.uk 

Cheers,
Dan
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• I have a box full of NOS posts and inserts, acquired from an ex-JHS employee.

Any colour you like, as long as it's black.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DanGowerAmpsDanGowerAmps Frets: 6
    edited September 2023
    @Funkfingers ;NOS JT-6 posts?! Black is the colour I’m looking for!
  • Yup. JT-6 posts, oversized threaded inserts, string lock screws that aren't bowed, random saddles - the shape of these varied over the years - and enough zinc sustain blocks to weight an old-fashioned diving suit.
    Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    I have a box full of NOS posts and inserts, acquired from an ex-JHS employee.

Any colour you like, as long as it's black.
    That ex JHS employee, it wasn’t a guy called Dennis by any chance ?
  • No. 

Not sure that I should reveal the name. Suffice to say he is a Yorkshireman, in his late Fifties, relocated to SW Wales.
    Be seeing you.