Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SORTED: Greer Lightspeed or Tumnus Deluxe - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SORTED: Greer Lightspeed or Tumnus Deluxe

Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 29
edited September 2023 in FX £
Looking for either of the above pedals in excellent to mint condition that is not too far from Liverpool, willing to drive up to an hour away. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4636
    edited September 2023
    Do you have to collect, are you not willing to have one posted to you? I have a Tumnus Deluxe but I’m in the deep South.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Do you have to collect, are you not willing to have one posted to you? I have a Tumnus Deluxe but I’m in the deep South.
    The LightSpeed is my preferred choice if I’m honest however if there isn’t any going on here over the weekend or one that I can pickup for a gig on Sunday then I’ll go for the Tumnus and I don’t mind having one posted. I have seen a deluxe version on here for £130 posted! 
  • Pm'd