Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD: Neural DSP Quad Cortex & Neural case - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD: Neural DSP Quad Cortex & Neural case

dombennisondombennison Frets: 91
edited September 2023 in Amps £
I’m fairly certain I’ll end up regretting selling this as it’s so handy to have around and so easy to dial up tones but I’m missing having an amp around and having borrowed one recently, I’m preferring the recorded tones from the amps & IRs. Can’t afford to keep and amp plus this at the moment so it has to go.

In great condition, gigged maybe 3-4 times, otherwise it’s been in my studio and used for tracking and reamping. Includes the original power supply & Neural case (these look to be about £120 new). I’ll do a factory reset before it goes out to the buyer. I also have the original box for the QC unit. 
Of all the digital units I’ve had, this has been my favourite - I found the low end is less compressed than the kemper I had. Plus the fact that it’s a single unit to carry and the switching is built in is a huge bonus. 

Just a couple of pictures for now but I’ll grab some more when I get back from work. 

Happy to consider a nice versatile amp head (around £800-900) + cash my way. Otherwise I’m looking for £1200 + £15 shipping. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter