Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Flu & C19 Jab portal - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Flu & C19 Jab portal

HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
Didn't work last year (load of shit) and not working this year either (more shit)
tae be or not tae be
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• They closed it months ago @Hootsmon ;
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    I got my appointment letter in for the Flu vaccination.  I don't even know if they have plans for a Covid one.  Last year they sent me an appointment letter for the Covid vaccination.  When I turned up they said they were doing Covid and Flu vaccinations at the same time, so I got both of mine.
  • RichACRichAC Frets: 595
    BillDL said:
    I got my appointment letter in for the Flu vaccination.  I don't even know if they have plans for a Covid one.  Last year they sent me an appointment letter for the Covid vaccination.  When I turned up they said they were doing Covid and Flu vaccinations at the same time, so I got both of mine.
    That was my experience as well. I booked a flu jab at Boots (I get it for free because I have asthma) and they unexpectedly gave me a Covid jab as well. 

I mean, they asked first… it wasn’t that unexpected. :)
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
    They closed it months ago @Hootsmon ;

Buggers sent me a letter this week asking me tae book via portal
    tae be or not tae be
  • cj73cj73 Frets: 1002
    I got my letter today from NHS Lanarkshire with a date for the  flu and covid vaccines.  There was also the code to log on to the portal to change it 
  • I had a message on my phone yesterday saying the Covid portal is now closed. NHS app should still work. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • Is this an NHS Scotland vs England thing?
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    edited September 2023
    cj73 said:
    I got my letter today from NHS Lanarkshire with a date for the  flu and covid vaccines.  There was also the code to log on to the portal to change it 
    That's exactly what I got.  Letter from "NHS Scotland" with appontment date and time.  Instructions to go to http://www.nhsinform.scot/flu to make an appointment for a different time and date if not suitable, or scan the QR code to "go to the booking portal".  If you can't use the booking portal, call the "Vaccination Helpline" on 0800 030 8013, but it includes a "please note, the helpline only has access to the same appointments on the booking portal", whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

I think I'll contact KDH to see if he can investigate this.