Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fender Pro Junior speaker advise - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fender Pro Junior speaker advise

daddyashdaddyash Frets: 35
Afternoon all
The stock speaker in my Pro Jr 3 has crapped out, so looking to swap it out with something better. 
Has anyone had any experience with the Jenson P10 blackbird 40? Just wondering if it will fit in with the bell cover?
also if anyone has any other suggestions that would be brill. 
Cheers 
Tim
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• springheadspringhead Frets: 1522
    When the original blue (Eminence?) failed in my very old - 1993 PJ I put in a WGS Veteran 10 which I’m pretty pleased with. Was an easy quick fit.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • daddyashdaddyash Frets: 35
    Cheers Springhead, I’ll have a look at that.
  • The ragin Cajun sounds great with a pro jr 
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
  • daddyashdaddyash Frets: 35
    Thanks Chris, yeah I’d read that somewhere. 
    Thanks
    Tim
  • Ragin Cajun seems to be the one !
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1385
    Biggest recommendation I could give is to get an 1x12 extension cab for it!
    How very rock and roll