Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). If Lars played on Brubeck's 'Take 5'... - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

If Lars played on Brubeck's 'Take 5'...

What's Hot

Comments

• Benm39Benm39 Frets: 606
    Great :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    that made my brain twitch.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Oh my god hahaha
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 961
    edited August 2023
    Lars’ rep on the internet is so bad! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 885
    Brilliant because it’s true!
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    I think it's sad that in order to get over what people here think of him, Lars can only get himself to sleep every night counting his money.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    O.M.G.  It's a long story but the short version is that I was pressured into playing an open mic night at a prestigious jazz club by my guitar duo partner.  It was full of proper jazzers.  We would have have been awful.  I bailed.  My partner got up with a German drummer we jammed with once, who could only do 4:4.  They played Take Five - the guitar in 5:4, the drummer in 4:4.

I wish I'd stayed to witness it, but I'd already walked after arguing with said partner's missus and telling her to fuck off because I wasn't willing to make a complete tool of myself in front of serious jazzers when my musical partner and her were delusional about our abilities.

I asked him about it some weeks later.  "I don't want to talk about it." was his answer :lol: 
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.