Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FT My rosewood 21-fret Strat neck for your maple one - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FT My rosewood 21-fret Strat neck for your maple one

soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304

Taken from the partscaster thread

2006 Classic Player 60s Neck with rosewood 12-inch radius fingerboard (before they switched to pau ferro) and 21-frets from my old guitar. As per the pictures I may have rather stupidly marked the wood up the top when I was learning to tidy up fretwork. Can't usually see it unless looking close. Still got the old neckplate 'custom shop designed' neckplate. Plays nice with no choking out. 

I'd love to swap this neck for a maple board 21 fret neck (9.5" or smaller radius) that doesn't need anything in the way of work doing to it if anyone was willing. Reverse headstock, big CBS headstock or lefty so I can have it reverse even better.  Never had a maple neck and always fancied one and these days getting a Musikraft one made is a luxury I cannot afford. Let me know.

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter