Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Introducing the first snack from SporkyStudios - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Introducing the first snack from SporkyStudios

What's Hot
SporkySporky Frets: 23802
At last, you can settle down to watch Continuity or read Dragön with a snack scientifically designed to enhance the experience.

Introducing Hairy Moments, the snack made with the slightly-worn-out tooling from the original Shredded Wheat production line.

Available in a range of flavours, including "Savoury Peanut", "Beetroot and Truffle", and "Wasabi Surprise" (the surprise is that there is no wasabi, and that burning sensation lasts the rest of your life).

The advert is, of course, set to "Magic Moments", and the various medical warnings are incorporated into the lyricsDo not mix with milk. Deadly chlorine gas may be released.
"[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    Cool.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'll never forget, the moment I fed,
    On Hairy Moments.
    I'd heard of its ilk, so had it with milk,
    Just "spur of the moment".

Hairy, Moments, Chlorine gas is toxic.
    Hairy, Moments, its use is quixotic.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Do you want a job in marketing?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KilgoreKilgore Frets: 8107
    Will there be a limited Edition Christmas flavour?  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Kilgore said:
    Will there be a limited Edition Christmas flavour?  
    That is a terrible idea, so yes. 

Turkey and Christmas Pudding. 

The outside tastes of the pudding, the inside actually tastes of sprouts because of a mix-up in the factory. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Sporky said:
    Do you want a job in marketing?
    I'm not really sure I do
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JfingersJfingers Frets: 283
    I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring for the big ad theme if I may?

Hairy moments
    will fill you up at breakfast time

they come in several colours

if'n it ain't the colour you want
    ya'll just have to wait until the 'morrow

see watcha get

(guitar and pedal steel break)

It was hairy yesterday and now it's prickly
    all the flavour has gone this morning

maybe it's the milk

Anyone willing to help turn one of my stupid ideas into ill-thought-through reality is welcome to try. :) 
  • ArchtopDaveArchtopDave Frets: 1230
    edited August 2023
    Where's the Dinosaur Jerky??

Has the Lady of the Manor succumbed to temptation and demolished it all, or have the "Meat People" failed to deliver the raw ingredient?? 

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Sporky said:
    Introducing Hairy Moments, the snack made with the slightly-worn-out tooling from the original Shredded Wheat production line.

Are you sure that's not Furry Movements? Like somebody recently de-wormed the cat.
    Be seeing you.
    Where's the Dinosaur Jerky??

I don't eat my friends. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter