Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Atomic Amplifire users - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Atomic Amplifire users

What's Hot
Putting up this thread to bring together Atomic Amplifire users to share hints  tips, presets etc. I know you're still out there somewhere ;-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 896
    I have an Amplifire 3 but it’s only used as a back up unit for gigs and occasionally for band practice so doesn’t get loads of love. I like it but the fx are a faff to tweak and it’s a meat and potatoes unit. Having said that, it’s got me out of trouble a couple of times and I’ve had compliments on the sound.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3116
    edited August 2023
    I knew there was someone else out there
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NikcNikc Frets: 613
    I've got Firebox Mk2 - bought with a project in mind which hasn't gone anywhere yet. I don't use it much but when I do I'm always happy with how good it sounds !
  • onyironyir Frets: 39
    I also have a AA3 as a backup, but haven't used it in years. It sounded good, though
  • onyir said:
    I also have a AA3 as a backup, but haven't used it in years. It sounded good, though
    Same here
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3116
    Well, this looks interesting...

• What happened after 2 seconds?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • sorbz62sorbz62 Frets: 58
    I just bought a used Amplifire 3 on a whim as I saw that Satchel uses one in Steel Panther and it sounds wicked.  I play direct to FOH in my band and have moved from an FM3, Amp onto Torpedo Live, GX100 (still using that one) and others.

I'm going to add this to my pedalboard with my GigRig G3 to better control it. Reports to come.

Jim out!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter