Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sorted - Seymour Duncan 78 (or possibly JB) trembucker white bobbins - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sorted - Seymour Duncan 78 (or possibly JB) trembucker white bobbins

ZappleZapple Frets: 48
edited September 2023 in Parts £
Long shot but anyone got a white bobbin SD 78 or possibly a JB bridge pickup (must be a trembucker) they’d be willing to sell?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 10901
    tFB Trader
    I have a Bare Knuckle Holy Diver that is their take on a JB style pickup in white 53mm /trembucker spacing
    Fitted in a guitar before but not used much - has about 6inches of cable so ideal for strat or superstrat
    £100

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I've got an antiquities JB in Zebra if its of interest? Never used still in the box.
  • ZappleZapple Frets: 48
    I have a Bare Knuckle Holy Diver that is their take on a JB style pickup in white 53mm /trembucker spacing
    Fitted in a guitar before but not used much - has about 6inches of cable so ideal for strat or superstrat
    £100
    Thanks @FelineGuitars. Might be interested if nothing comes up on a 78. Will bing you towards end of the week. 

I've got an antiquities JB in Zebra if its of interest? Never used still in the box.
    Thanks for the offer @guitarmansteve77 but it’s got to be white bobbins for this build. 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Zapple said:
    Long shot but anyone got a white bobbin SD 78
    There is only artiste associated with both of the SD 78 and JB pickups. Hence, it is possible that the EVH brand offers a white humbucker of similar specification to the SD 78 Trembucker.

For a good halfway house, consider the SD Jason Becker Perpetual Burn Trembucker.

I want to suggest the Oil City Pickups Eruption himbucker but this does not appear to be available in white.
    Be seeing you.