Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Today's eBay wtf - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Today's eBay wtf

What's Hot
StuckfastStuckfast Frets: 2124
Literally wtf?!
2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 7650
    Guitar may contain some small marks and chips here and there but nothing that effects pliability.”

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Now I know how to repair a Gibson headstock break.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1189
    tFB Trader
    Questions welcome: 
    "Are you on fucking crack?"
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • This is why you don't do drug kids.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • nacnudnainacnudnai Frets: 154
    This is one of those wire egg slicers, right? Nice.
  • borntohangborntohang Frets: 86
    edited August 2023
    Did anyone else dig through the guy's youtube? That one is a particularly weird piece of kit because it's supposed to be a Kora conversion, but he's not even trying to build guitars to the same set of standards the rest of us are working on. 

There's some stuff on there that kind of rips actually - big fan of the rat acoustics with strat electronics and trem. He makes it all sound interesting too, even if I couldn't... 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724
    Did anyone else dig through the guy's youtube? That one is a particularly weird piece of kit because it's supposed to be a Kora conversion, but he's not even trying to build guitars to the same set of standards the rest of us are working on. 

There's some stuff on there that kind of rips actually - big fan of the rat acoustics with strat electronics and trem. He makes it all sound interesting too, even if I couldn't... 
    Yeah, I like the acoustic with the strat pickguard. Have saved to look through properly later.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2588
    It’s actually pretty cool when played!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    It’s for barre chord practise.
  • BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 733

The guitar in the OP makes more sense when viewed in the context of the rest of his stuff.

He's coming from an entirely different place than most Western guitarists. He does some amazing stuff and has a fascinating playing style. I like it!
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    Sweet Jesus. MD Phillips actually has a competitor.
    I play at my dining room table.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Rifling through the seller's other eBay listings, I quite like the idea of a Used Time magazine.

What will he list next? Used food?
    Be seeing you.
  • MikePMikeP Frets: 22
    Low action...