Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Voting for Riff of the Month (RotM) #81 - Making Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Voting for Riff of the Month (RotM) #81

What's Hot
Welcome to the voting thread for Riff of the Month (RotM) #81. Feel free to vote and comment in this thread.

Vote for your favourite entries. If you're an entrant you can't vote for yourself.

1st choice gets 5 points
2nd choice gets 3 points
3rd choice gets 1 point

Voting will end at midnight 31st August 2023

The results will be announced after the voting closes. No prizes. It's just for fun.

It's not a competition.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HabaneroHabanero Frets: 225
    It's a shame we're not getting more entries lately. Very close, but my votes go to...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1767
    5 points @skullfunkerry - I like good metal riffs and that was a good metal riff
    3 points @Habanero for a nice doomy/grungy take
    1 point @stratman3142 for a cultured, pro riff albeit a bit more polite than the others

I just missed the deadline for this comp but already have one good to go for the next
  • 5 pts for @stratman3142
    3 pts for @Habanero ;
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar

• A couple of good 'uns

5 points : @skullfunkerry ; : Mean and dirty. Made me pull a snarly face listening to it.

3 points : @Habanero ; : Grungy with a Sabbath vibe to it. Dark and menacing. Quite unlike your normal bright and cheery offerings.

It's not a competition.
  • Voting closes tonight at midnight.

It's not a competition.
  • WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 169
    Nice work all. 

5 points @skullfunkerry 
    3 points @Habanero  
    1 point @stratman3142

This concludes the voting from Luxembourg 
    monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Voting closed.
    It's not a competition.