Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT: Fender ‘64 Vibroverb 40w £3400 NOW £3200 SOLD - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT: Fender ‘64 Vibroverb 40w £3400 NOW £3200 SOLD

What's Hot
JakeLoosemoreJakeLoosemore Frets: 66
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Thinking about selling my reissue 1964 Vibroverb simply as my Suhr Bella and Two Rock SSS get more use… AND I kinda want to buy my old amp back off of @JohnCordy  This is the Fender Custom Shop handwired version with the switchable Cesar Diaz mods, which get you into instant SRV land!! Truly an incredible amp, and very rare in the U.K.

https://imgur.com/a/37DQHB6

Looking for £3400 NOW £3200 or nearest offer, but send me a message if you’re interested. I’m based near Exeter, but am happy to drive a reasonable distance if that’s helpful!

Cheers,

Jake
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Bump! Send me a message if you’re interested 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 8492
    edited August 2023
    Really cool amp. You'd do yourself all kinds of favours by adding some pictures and then specs to the description.
    I think these were custom shop handwired amps from memory, but I'm sketchy as I think they were made late 90s?
    Let people know anyone and you're more likely to generate interest.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
    Yep, piccies please. 
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Completely agree - I’ve been at Reading and Leeds this weekend so haven’t had chance, but will add pics and more specs shortly! They were hand-wired by the custom shop in the early 2000’s yep!
  • Still haven’t had chance to add photos, but price drop to £3250!
  • Bump. £3250!
  • Pics?
  • Pictures please 
    https://www.gbmusic.co.uk/

PA Hire and Event Management
  • Pics added!
  • Price drop again to £3200… Would also consider trades with cash my way for a Duesenberg Lap Steel, Lazy J20, or Vintage Fender amps?
  • SOLD