Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS - Audio Kitchen Fake Plastic Trees SOLD - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS - Audio Kitchen Fake Plastic Trees SOLD

pt22pt22 Frets: 102
edited September 2023 in FX £
Looking to move some extraneous pedals as I continue to downsize my rig. 

Audio Kitchen - Fake Plastic Trees - £275 - SOLD
Excellent condition, but without box or manuals. Works as you’d expect. Will be packaged well for shipping of course.

Analogman Beano Boost Mini - £300
Mint pedal, basically brand new. Purchased in 2023 direct from Analogman. Sounds incredible if you like that upper-mids, high-harmonic content type of thing. It's lovely. Bagged, boxed, with all included candy. 

Boss RC-10R Rhythm Loop Station - £200 - SOLD
Mint. Seriously, it will arrive as if it was sent directly from Boss. Maybe a tiny bit dustier. I've moved to a Trio+ for my more basic rhythm looping needs. Bagged, boxed, with all included candy. (If you can call it that)

Wampler Tumnus Mini - £100 - SOLD
It's continually rated the best Klone. Plenty of vids out there on it. Excellent condition. Bagged, boxed, with all included candy. 

MXR M300 Reverb - £150 - SOLD

Excellent condition, with box and all case candy + MXR UK power supply.

All prices include mainland shipping. Let me know if you have any questions! Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments