Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). ALL SOLD - Squier CV Strat - Playable also good project postage inc. - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

ALL SOLD - Squier CV Strat - Playable also good project postage inc.

RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 118
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Right, 
2021 CV Squier Strat. I purchased this new and decided to use it as a project for relicing. Needless to say, I went a bit too far and it wasn't great. You can see in the pictures. 

The bridge isn't original. It's from a 1994 squier. The scale length and alignment is fine but the bar area is slightly smaller so there is a tiny gap. You can see it in the pictures.

I am pleased with the neck. I swapped it for a maple neck that was thick sticky poly. I stripped it, resprayed it with Dartfords Nitro Amber tint and went for a slightly worn effect. It feels great, it's been fret leveled and dressed and if I had another body id probably keep it.
Everything else is original.
It would make a good respray project or something but it does play well regardless of cosmetic damage.

£100 posted. Although you may have to wait till I get a box.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/198435672@N03/R3Qs61M85w

SOLD - Likewise I have a 2019 CV Tele Deluxe, less relic'd and more tasteful on the body, if there is such a thing. The neck was my first experimentation, alas it's not too pretty but it plays ok.

Also £100 Posted.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/198435672@N03/9dP6BU40m1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 118
    I'm moving and need this gone so open to offers.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 118
    Great for anyone wanting to practice prep and respray
  • Must go, make me some offers 
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 2969
    Is the neck a Squier ?
  • It certainly is, I feel like you may have sold it to me yourself! Let me do a search
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1257
    Hi is the Squier neck replacement another Classic Vibe neck ? or a Affinity ? or a Standard ?
  • It's a classic vibe neck 
  • I'll take the tele if its still available