Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB: Jazzmaster (UPDATE: now incoming NGD!) - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB: Jazzmaster (UPDATE: now incoming NGD!)

What's Hot
DontgiveupyourdayjobDontgiveupyourdayjob Frets: 3493
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
So I've had various Strats, Teles, Les Paulesque, 335-styles, Gretsches etc over the years. The one 'classic' guitar type I've never owned is a proper bolt on offset. I prefer a 25.5" scale length so the Jag and Mustang are off the table, but I'm officially now Jazzmaster-curious.

I missed out on a lovely partscaster that @merlin ended up selling back to @Rich31k , and ever since have found myself trawling the net trying to find something that fits my needs and budget.

I'm looking for something with proper JM pickups (ie no humbuckers or P90s), something with a proper JM tremolo, so nothing with a Strat style bridge or a bigsby, and something that ISN'T sunburst with a tort guard even though that is the classic JM look. I prefer bright, bold colours, and bonus points for a matching headstock!

Budget wise I'm looking at the cheaper end of the market, verging on mid-level at a push. Could also throw in a Laney Super Cub 12 Combo and/or the below D'angelico Excel DC as a trade/part-ex. 

Anyway, enough waffle, let's see what people have...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments