Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD PRS DGT SE Goldtop £650 posted. - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD PRS DGT SE Goldtop £650 posted.

What's Hot
kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1030
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
Lovely guitar this. It’s my second one of these as I previously owned a tobacco burst. This one sounds and plays better.

PRS smashed it with this model. The guitar just feels very high quality. The standard of build is excellent and the pickups sound spot on.

The only issue for me is with the ergonomics. Coming from mainly playing strats and teles, I’m having a hard time with the layout of the switch and the controls on the PRS. I had the same issues with the tobacco burst I owned, but the playability and more importantly the sound tempted me to buy the goldtop.

So alas 2 more incoming purchases are forcing this sale. 

The guitar is in excellent condition. No marks that I can see. It’s currently setup with 10’s and is effectively hard tailed via a stack of coins wrapped in electrical tape in the trem cavity. This is of course easily reversible if you wanted to use the trem. Action is comfortable, around 1.75mm across the board at the 12th fret.

Also the PRS trem springs were swapped out for a set of Fender vintage springs. All 5 are installed.

The guitar comes complete with the PRS gigbag and the trem arm.

£700 posted.
Price drop to £650.

The pics below are of the actual guitar from the Peach website. I picked this particular guitar because it was the lightest one they had in stock at the time.

I will add some more of my own pics in due course.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments