Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: FSR American Vintage '72 Telecaster Custom - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: FSR American Vintage '72 Telecaster Custom

FSR American Vintage '72 Telecaster Custom (£1550) 

An absolutely awesome telecaster that just isn't getting played. I am trying to slim down what I have to just a couple things, which means tough decisions! This came to me stock with a WRHB in the neck and standard single coil bridge.

Koivisto Guitars in Glasgow set this guitar up for me and replaced the stock pickups with a Mojo P.A.B. in the neck and Mojo '52 tele in the bridge. This did not require any modification to the routing or pickguard, so should be an easy swap back if one feels inclined as I kept hold of the stock pickups.

All that said, I think the guitar is much better for the changes and incredibly unique. One dink pictured in album, and a line in the lacquer at the neck heel. Otherwise in great condition and the ash body is pretty darn light (will have to pull out the scale later on). Hardshell case included 

Based in Newcastle Upon Tyne but happy to arrange shipping 

Some specs:
  • Ash body
  • Gloss lacquer finish body (nitro neck)
  • "C" shape neck
  • 7.25" fretboard radius 
  • 42mm nut width
  • Rosewood fingerboard
  • S/N: V06681
  • Build date: July 2017

All pics: 
https://imgur.com/a/ozQu7a6
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments