Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Marshall SL5 Slash Signature 5-Watt 1x12" - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Marshall SL5 Slash Signature 5-Watt 1x12"

jesonejesone Frets: 56
edited September 2023 in Amps £

Marshall SL-5C Slash Signature 5-Watt 1x12 £350

Collection from LE8 5TN

A killer amp that not only does the Slash thing but nails a plethora of 80s & 90s Rock tones. Condition is Very Good. 

A really great, surprisingly versitile little amp. Comes with the original footswitch.

Working closely with Slash after the success of the AFD100, the SL5 Slash Signature was deemed appropriate to make a more accessible amplifier that is ideal for home or studio use. This all valve 5 watts amplifier has two channels, a master EQ section and can be switched to just 1 watt at any time giving you perfect Slash tone at bedroom volume.

Specifications of the Marshall SL5 Slash Signature amp:

·5W Combo

·1 x EL34 Power Tubes

·3 x ECC83 Preamp Tubes

·1 Jack Input

·EQ (Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble)

·Presence Control

·Digital Reverb

·High/Low Sensitivity Inputs

·2 Custom Voiced Footswitchable Channels

·5W/1W Switch Function

·Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker

·Speaker Output: 8 ohm, 16 ohm

What Slash says:

“ To me the SL5 gives you the essence of the AFD100 in a portable, tube amp. Sure it’s small but it kicks *@#$in’ ass and the tones are 100% AFD. The thing is, as cool as it may seem on paper, it’s just not always possible or practical to have a Marshall half stack - let alone a full stack - in your bedroom or your house. The SL5 is perfect for that - plus recording, writing and warming up backstage too. You can carry it with one hand and if 5 Watts is too loud, you can switch it down to 1 Watt, crank it up and get that unique Marshall tube tone happening at a volume that won’t have your neighbors calling the cops! Just like my live rig, the SL5 features a Celestion Vintage 30 speaker to give you that full, warm, midrange ‘bark’ that’s an essential part of the AFD tone. I hope you dig the SL5 as much as I do, it’s a blast to play.”

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments