Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT - Suhr Alt T Olympic White/Rosewood - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT - Suhr Alt T Olympic White/Rosewood

What's Hot
RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 300
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Looking for £1,850

Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/H6VYMLA

Suhr Alt T - Olympic White/Rosewood

Chambered alder body with F-hole
Maple 60s Vintage C Medium Neck .830-.950”
Rosewood fingerboard
Medium Stainless Steel Frets
Suhr SSV humbuckers
Suhr locking tuners

All in great condition with light tarnishing on the pickups as is very common with raw nickel.

Comes with Suhr gig bag, paperwork and tools.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BGGBGG Frets: 664
    Just bought one last week, one of the best Suhrs I’ve owned. It’s an absolute tone monster. 

Good luck with your sale. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BGG said:
    Just bought one last week, one of the best Suhrs I’ve owned. It’s an absolute tone monster. 

Good luck with your sale. 
    Ains - my main guitar is a Classic Antique, #2 is my trusty DGT, and one I most regret selling is an Alt T. Looks like a similar journey, mate! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump!
  • Price drop
  • PM'd
  • What trade are you looking at ? Thanks
  • Bump
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    edited September 2023
    Great and versatile guitars. For me, it's Suhr's best model and I had an all-black one.

Have a bump
  • Surprised this is still here!
  • The Alt T is a very fine guitar and certainly one of Suhr's best models in my experience. I love mine. This particular one is a looker and for sale at a very fair price. Someone will be very happy with it I'm sure. If I didn't already own one, I'd be all over it. GLWTS.
  • CastroCastro Frets: 446
    How much does the guitar weigh and are you able to courier?
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2005

That's lovely. Also surprised no-one has nabbed it.   I tried one in a shop because I liked the look of it and I thought it was top notch. Neck did feel slim in the hands.
  • ReflexReflex Frets: 56
    I’ll nab it if someone buys my Strat  ;)
  • Castro said:
    How much does the guitar weigh and are you able to courier?
    PM’d!

But to answer you here to… 7lbs 1oz, and yep happy to courier. 
  • Bump!