Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Van Halen, 1984 Donington - complete - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Van Halen, 1984 Donington - complete

andy_kandy_k Frets: 808
Get it while you can.
The Grail, ( one of them)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1252
    I remember it well... :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 808
    Try again....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I watched it last night...quite a thing! ;)
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13679
    The contrast between the brown ale swigging denim wearing northern lads in the audience and David Lee Roth's glammed up, cape wearing, high heels, jog pants, camp frolics is something to behold. Love how some of the audience are using real cameras to take pics, I bet they were disappointed when the got them developed at Boots.

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 2921
    The audio must be from an audience source as there's so much audible crowd chatter. There's a great bit during Michael Anthony's bass solo where some kid in the audience calls him a flash cnut.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• andy_kandy_k Frets: 808
    It is full of great bits, save it for posterity, it won't be round for long.
    Apparently, the video has been mixed with a soundboard recording, and the 'owner' of the video ( stolen) has been selling a dvd on ebay, he is the one who is putting a copyright claim on it.
    Strange how the OGWT version of Hot for teacher has existed all this time, shame if the whole thing gets removed because some criminal has a claim on it.
    YTdownloader is your friend.