Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). UAFX still knocking them out… - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

UAFX still knocking them out…

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
https://youtu.be/VcBUiopnEDs

looked up the delay £199. 
I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    The premier guitar demo sounded great. The tape echo especially. 

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    edited August 2023
    I think UA have a bit of a confusing range of pedals now, these sounds are (I think) are already available on existing pedals so these are just a bit simpler and a bit cheaper. The delay sounds lovely but no tap tempo or expression out,etc. 

Edit: although the pre amp is switchable which is nice. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    Everyone of the UAFX ive tried have been realy good… the MAX is excellent.
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    I think UA have a bit of a confusing range of pedals now, these sounds are (I think) are already available on existing pedals so these are just a bit simpler and a bit cheaper. The delay sounds lovely but no tap tempo or expression out,etc. 

Edit: although the pre amp is switchable which is nice. 
    Smaller and cheaper is what everyone has been asking for
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 8918
    Look and sound fab in the Andertons video.
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8409
    The tape echo does sound good, but I think the Strymon Brig does quite a bit more for not much more (I.e. the multi mode and tap / division capability) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    These sounds great. Having an 1176 in a sensibly-sized pedal is fab and will make bass players very happy among others. 

Similarly the plate reverb actually looks most interesting for me I think. I love the sounds on the delay but would still rather have a Starlight I reckon
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
    I do like the look/sound of the 1176 and I don’t have a compressor…
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12286
    Rhett Shull makes the 1176 sound pretty cool to me...

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.