Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sold: 2016 Swart AST master combo, 12” speaker, tweed/black tweed, £1399 collected - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sold: 2016 Swart AST master combo, 12” speaker, tweed/black tweed, £1399 collected

Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 420
edited September 2023 in Amps £
Swart AST master combo

Tweed, with black tweed Sides

12” Mojo tone speaker, 18 watts, tube reverb tremolo.

Serial number 126.  Made 26 February 2016.

Dimensions are 50cm tall, 60 cm high, 28 cm deep, weighs c39 lbs

Excellent condition 

https://i.imgur.com/hYl39mh.jpg

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Lovely. Great demo here Swart AST Master Combo - YouTube
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 420
    Thank you @mattacjones.  It’s a terrific amp, which I’ve not had long.  It’s just a bit too big for my limited music ‘room’.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Superb amps - I've got the STR Tremolo which is a little more bedroom friendly. Have you tried putting a 9v battery in your footswitch? Seem to remember mine didn't work right until it had a battery in it, even if you're powering it off your pedal board.  Also needs the cable with the two rings on the shaft to work properly. Good luck with the sale, the new owner will be very happy!
    Thanks @twangydave. I bought a cable for it, but I think the LEDs have broken.  Still turns on and off the reverb and the trem, but the lights don’t turn on/off.
  • CastroCastro Frets: 446
    That's a bit nice.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4636
    Treewig1 said:
    Thanks @twangydave. I bought a cable for it, but I think the LEDs have broken.  Still turns on and off the reverb and the trem, but the lights don’t turn on/off.
    The Rift footswitches turn the reverb and trem on and off with no battery, but the LEDs only work with a battery inserted. Dunno about Swart though. 
  • RokinleeRokinlee Frets: 19
    Needs a proper stereo trs cable for footwsitch to work properly. 
  • If you want to fix it you can contact swart, they are super helpful
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4636
    Rokinlee said:
    Needs a proper stereo trs cable for footwsitch to work properly. 
    It wouldn’t turn the reverb and trem on and off unless it already had a TRS cable.  ;)
    Thanks all.  Yes, pedal works just fine, but does not light up.  Of course, a pedal is not needed in any event, but is convenient. 
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 208
    Hi, are you looking for a straight sale of would you consider another amp & cash?
    Hi @glt56.  I’m ok for amps, so looking at a straight sale.  
  • Getting back an old friend bump
  • TtT
  • Bump
    edited September 2023
    Or trade for a Strat or maybe a Jaguar.  Cash either way. 
  • Bump
  • Fbump
  • I’m travelling to Bristol/Bath tomorrow, so if anyone down that way fancies a Swart..
  • Still here.  Open to electric swaps