Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Hamer USA 1993 special fm in Aztec gold for sale - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Hamer USA 1993 special fm in Aztec gold for sale

What's Hot
riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 332
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
I’ve fallen on hard times so unfortunately I’m looking at selling this beautiful guitar. 

It’s a 1993 hamer USA special fm in Aztec gold with black hardware. Beautiful flame top and the hardware was custom ordered at the factory. 
The guitar is in great condition for its age , its previous owner has really looked after it , and so have I !
it’s had a full setup and a new jack socket , but apart from that it’s all stock , plays and sounds great and comes with its original hard case .

Loads more pictures here. 
https://imgur.com/gallery/BNlMwDA

ik offering this to fretboarders 1st as I’d like it to go to a good home .

I’m looking for £1300 , and the issue I have is that I’ve got no way to ship it. I’m in County Durham. 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 152
    I would love to have this back.
    But am severely restricted in travelling and postage is not an option
    if there was perchance a fretboarder in the North East willing to get it a bit closer to me in Nottingham I would be all over this

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1565
    edited August 2023

I owned and played this guitar for about 15 years, it was the second Hamer I ever owned.

I might have bought it from you @Sevenof9 back in maybe 2005?

It is an absolutely super player, the action can be set very low indeed with no choking on big bends.

Old JB in the bridge position and a 59 in the neck position.

The factory ordered black hardware really set it off against the mental Aztec Gold top.

Ant is a top guy and great to deal with. If I can help with anything about this one - I certainly will!

I'm always looking for interesting USA Hamers for sale.

At the moment I'm looking for Watson, SS2, Vintage S, T62, Vanguard.

Please drop me a message.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 332
    Thanks Ben !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    This is what you buy when you grow out of Gibsons 
    Dantzig built fantastic guitars
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    That’s gorgeous. Although the SD pickups for some reason weren’t quite to my liking, I do regret selling my Studio. It played so nicely and I imagine this is no different. If my circumstances were different right now I’d be interested. GLWTS 
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Oh my.  My oh my.  That really is something else.  Absolutely gorgeous.

GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4121
    edited August 2023
    Are used Hamers the guitars that you can most regularly and assuredly use the word ‘bargain’ for? I think so.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    CloudNine said:
    Are used Hamers the guitars that you can most regularly and assuredly use the word ‘bargain’ for? I think so.
    That and the fact only a minority of players appreciate and know just how amazing they are. I want this more and more. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bennyboy-UKBennyboy-UK Frets: 1565
    <keep it down… let the normos keep spending their money on Fender, Gibson and PRSs :) >

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Really bloody nice that
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Have a bump as still for sale :)