Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WITHDRAWN:Mezzabarba Trinity - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WITHDRAWN:Mezzabarba Trinity

rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 731
edited August 2023 in Amps £
Bit of a feeler here really. Not sure if I want to let it go. This is THE best amp I have ever owned. 
Best three channel amp available in my opinion.
it’s so versatile as all the channels are midi programmable and it’s really very very easy to do! 
Channel one goes from a really very nice clean to a  broken up plexi (it has that edgy Marshall in abundance) channel 2 goes from where channel one ends and goes from jcm 800 to a modded one to an SLO. Channel three goes from Marshall JCM to searing SLO and everything in between! 
Programmable boost, master ‘brite’ switch and loop on all channels too. This really has it all! 
I think I’m talking myself out of letting it go! Only thing I don’t like about it is the colour lol!
Sorry no trades, I’m pretty much sorted for gear currently. Footswitch labels are on insulation tape so easily removed and cleaned up
Here’s the tough bit, I’m after £2700 for it. They are available from Peach guitars currently for £3899 so if you fancy one for more than a grand less let me know! If I don’t get very close to that I will just keep it no problem.
https://i.imgur.com/sQZ71FI.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    I think it's about time you settled down and wrote " The definitive guide to high-power Marshall type Amps "
    Rod....you must have sampled them all by now and are an accredited authority.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Dominic said:
    I think it's about time you settled down and wrote " The definitive guide to high-power Marshall type Amps "
    Rod....you must have sampled them all by now and are an accredited authority.
    Dunnow about being an authority Dom but I certainly have owned a few! :) This is genuinely one of the best channel switchers out there at the moment (imho) and definitely the best I’ve owned. 
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 414
    As a fellow Trinity owner.....they rule. 
  • Bump