Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Boss RC-30 looper £100 posted - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Boss RC-30 looper £100 posted

What's Hot
Jazzy_JakeJazzy_Jake Frets: 108
edited September 2023 in FX £
Good day sirs,

Selling my RC-30 as I downsized to a Ditto Plus. I think I touched the second footswitch on this about twice ever, so realised it is surplus to my requirements.

I have never used it outside of the house, so it is in very good nick, and works perfectly.

Cheers!

Jake

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Jazzy_JakeJazzy_Jake Frets: 108
    Bump for updates
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Images added!
  • I’ve got an rc5 but it’s not such good condition as yours . I had to clean it up when I got it . I’ll post pictures later. Could send it to you first and if you don’t like it send it back .  It’s all in working condition though . I’ll post some pics in a bit 
    I’ve got an rc5 but it’s not such good condition as yours . I had to clean it up when I got it . I’ll post pictures later. Could send it to you first and if you don’t like it send it back .  It’s all in working condition though . I’ll post some pics in a bit 
    Thanks for the offer man! I actually got to a shop today and tried the RC-5 and Ditto plus. I think I prefer the Ditto as it is smaller and I would probably not use 80% of the function of the RC-5. I'm going to revise my listing now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Mine was actually an rc2 , the ditto is supposed to be brilliant ,enjoy
    Monday bump!
  • Sunny bump!
  • Brump
  • Bump!
  • Price drop
  • Bump!