Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: EQD Life Pedal V2, Woodcutter Rat, MAE Fuzz, Kuro Matamp Preamp, 29 EUNA, EAE Halberd - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: EQD Life Pedal V2, Woodcutter Rat, MAE Fuzz, Kuro Matamp Preamp, 29 EUNA, EAE Halberd

DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 108
edited October 2023 in FX £
Here are a bunch of nice pedals for sale. Not currently looking for any trades.

Kuro Custom Audio T120 - £190 posted, PP F&F
This is a 1974 Matamp GT120 in a box. Sounds great as a pedal but fantastic as a preamp. I was using the line out into the effects return of my Quilter and it was absolutely huge. I was umming and ahing between this and the EAE Model Fet and could very easily have gone with either.

29 Pedals EUNA - £230 posted, PP F&F
Limited colourway, no velcro. I would happily keep this as I really rate them, but I'm out of board space and am using a preamp at the other end instead now.

Big Ear Pedals Woodcutter - £130 posted, PP F&F
Excellent sounding Rat. No velcro.

Electronic Audio Experiments Halberd V2 - £155 Posted, PP F&F
Ace drive pedal. Really versatile. No velcro, no original box.

EarthQuaker Devices Life Pedal V2 - £320 posted, PP F&F
The version that still has the LM308 and a smaller form factor. Very useful independent boost. Velcro on the bottom.

Mask Audio Electronics & Collector//Emitter Part Garden Fuzz - £120 Posted, PP F&F
Boxed, no velcro, slight wear to the artwork by the switch. From the maker...
Part Garden grew from the idea of stacking fuzz pedals. It's essentially two fuzzes within one pedal, with both tuned to bring out the best of the other. We spent a long time trying to find the perfect, versatile combination, with the ability to work as a smooth overdrive, a wild fuzz, and anything in between. The first fuzz is fairly warm and the second is harmonically rich, though this will change as you adjust the controls. This is a very dynamic pedal, so be sure to use your volume control to get even more range out of it.

I, II, and III are all volume controls in different stages of the pedal. There is no tone control on Part Garden because it's so easy to adjust the shape of the signal with the gain controls. Set I higher for clangy high end, or II higher for thicker low end.

Texture - Changes the gain structure in the first stage. This will increase the gain and the amount of compression from the fuzz.

YUH - Changes the range of the Texture control.

Old Blood Noise Endeavors Expression Ramper - £50 (Sold)
Fuzzhugger Algal Bloom V2 - £90 (Sold)
16x Evidence Audio Monorail Sis Stealth Black Pedal Board Patch Cables - £130 (Sold)
Pedaltrain Premium Case / Hideaway Backpack - £65 (Sold)
Dunlop Volume (X) Mini Dvp4 - £65 (Sold)
Kittycasterfx Groovy Wizard - £190 (Traded)
Old Blood Noise Endeavors Bl-82 Chorus & Delay - £120 (Traded)
Intensive Care Audio Recovery Phase - £135 (Sold)
Strymon Zuma With Mounting Kit - £185 (Sold)
Electro Voice Evm12L Classic 8 Ohm 200W Speaker - £100 (Sold)
Non Human Audio Slow Loris - £175 (Sold)
Gigrig Quartermaster Qmx-10 - £200 (Sold)
Pladask Elektrisk Draume V2 - £285 (Sold)
Strymon Ojai Expansion Kit - £80 (Sold)
Dropping Acid Pedal Etching Rip - £95 (Sold)
Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh Supreme - £170 Posted (Sold)
Pedaltrain Jr Max With Wheeled Tour Case - £150 (Sold)
Earthbound Audio Super Collider - £135 (Sold)
Chase Bliss Audio Faves - £60 (Sold)
Dinosaural Cogmeister - £310 (Sold)
Electronic Audio Experiments 0xEAE Fuzz - £270 (Sold)
Fairfield Circuitry Modele B - £115 (Sold)
29 Pedals OAMP - £200 (Sold)
Electronic Audio Experiments Sending V2 - £600 (Sold)
Mr Black Universal Reverberator - £65 (Sold)
Mask Audio Electronics Neck Brace Phaser - £160 (Withdrawn)
Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh - £135 (Sold)
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments