Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). ALL SOLD NOW. Pickups and parts. EMG SOLD , Bootstrap (sold), Fender and Gotoh - Parts £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

ALL SOLD NOW. Pickups and parts. EMG SOLD , Bootstrap (sold), Fender and Gotoh

BrioBrio Frets: 1499
edited October 2023 in Parts £

Assorted pickups and parts.

Loads more photos if anyone wants them

SOLD EMG DG20 David Gilmour loaded pick guard. SOLD

Comes with 3 SA pickups and the EXG Expander and SPC Presence controls. Only need a soldering iron to disconnect your Output jack, everything else is solderless plug-in. Battery life of about a year for me. Original packaging. £95 posted.

SOLD Palo Duro Tele Pickups. SOLD

Handwound in a garage the US and a classic favourite on TDPRi. 

The manufacturer says:

Our vintage output Palo Duro set deliver pure American T-style tone with distinctive twang and a balanced, 3D-like tone with greater clarity than modern-output, high-wind pups. The bridge pickup is individually handmade with 42awg copper wire, vacuum potted in beeswax and paraffin and includes a copper-clad steel baseplate. The neck position receives 7800 winds of 43awg copper wire, is lightly potted in wax, and has a chrome cover. This set is the perfect upgrade for any Tele® style rig!Neck never fitted to a guitar but the bridge was only swapped out when I got a set of Twisted Teles. Perfect condition. £35 posted.

Fender Telecaster V-Mod II pickups

Great sound that is clearer and with more bite than the previous V-Mods.  £35 posted

SOLD Wiring loom from an Am Pro II Telecaster. SOLD

Has a push/push pot on the tone for series/parallel switching on the middle position plus Fender treble bleed circuit on volume pot. Circuit diagram available on the web or from me.  £15 posted

Gotoh In-Tune Tele Bridge with brass in-tune saddles. New in box. £25 posted

SOLD Fender Telecaster compensated saddles from and Am Pro II SOLD

As standard on the Professional II with rounded ends and a solution to being badly intonated. Hardly used, they came looking aged.  £8 posted. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments