Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). All sold Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe, CB Tap, Echorec, RAH. Nano Big Muff, Mooer ABY - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

All sold Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe, CB Tap, Echorec, RAH. Nano Big Muff, Mooer ABY

BrioBrio Frets: 1499
edited October 2023 in FX £

All gear with case candy if it was included when bought. Most stuff never came with manuals but I have the .pdfs I can send.

Loads more photos if anyone wants them. Any questions get in touch.

CATALINBREAD BELLE EPOCH DELUXE

Full Echoplex preamp and delay sound plus some MemeoryMan effects make a Pedal Show favourite delay. Warm tones and lots of control with the optional Tap Tempo and Expression input (see below).

A tiny scratch on each side, probably from an over stuffed pedalboard. Original box plus case candy. Manual on the web.  £200 posted.

CATALINBREAD CB TAP

External Tap Tempo pedal for all Belle Epoch Deluxe models. Boxed plus case candy

Also a Belle Epoch Deluxe compatible M-Audio expression pedal included with it. £45 posted.

BELLE EPOCH DELUXE PACKAGE:

Pedal and CB TAP and Exp pedal as above £240 posted.

CATALIBREAD ECHOREC

A superb and classic recreation of the Echorec sound doing for the Pink Floyd classic delay what the the Belle Epoch does for the Echoplex. A Catalinbread box but from an Antichthon whatever that is. I bought it secondhand so have no idea. Mint condition. £140 posted

CATALINBREAD RAH

Based on Jimmy Page’s modified HiWatt sound this is a very dynamic drive pedal that is a change from the usual MIABs. Mint condition in box with case candy.  £120 posted

ELECTROHARMONIX Nano Big Muff.

Brilliant pedal. But I’ve decided that fuzz isn’t for me. Mint condition.

Mint box and manual/warranty card included. £50 posted.

MOOER MICRO ABY SWITCHER PEDAL

Sends a signal to either one or both connected outputs. Works without power as that is only needed for the LEDs. Box and manual. Mint. £20 posted.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BrioBrio Frets: 1499
    Bumpity bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Final bump before Reverb
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Bump
    All sold.