Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: B&W Speakers and Marantz SACD Player - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: B&W Speakers and Marantz SACD Player

bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 61
edited October 2023 in Misc £
A.K.A. The 'trying to avoid a divorce' sale thread!

Meet up/postage is an option where sensible. I'm based in Shrewsbury but make frequent trips east via the M6/A14/A11 to Norfolk.

PPG or bank transfer.

Allen & Heath Zed22FX Mixer £300 SOLD

Excellent condition. No box. One knock/mark as pictured. Can post at cost.

Marantz SA8400 SACD Player £250

Excellent condition with original remote and manual. Can post at cost.

Pair of Bower and Wilkins DM601 Speakers in Cherry £150

Excellent condition with original boxes and manual. Can post at cost.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• YorkieYorkie Frets: 934
    edited August 2023
    Wow, that's a big list!
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 61
    Yorkie said:
    Wow, that's a big list!
    I'm embarrassed to say there's more to come!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7236
    What about cables. You selling any? I need some cables from my preamp to my powered monitors. 
    edited August 2023
    @TheMarlin ;What type? I have many!
    bennyg85 said:
    RCA to RCA
    Or 
    XLR to XLR
    or
    XLR to RCA. 

Only need about 2M. 3M max. 

Cheers

Marlin :)
    TheMarlin said:
    bennyg85 said:
    RCA to RCA
    Or 
    XLR to XLR
    or
    XLR to RCA. 

Only need about 2M. 3M max. 

Cheers

Marlin :)
    By RCA to RCA do you mean like this? Just an example image from Google.

Yes. Thinking about it, i’d prefer XLR to XLR if you have it. 

For XLR I'm assuming you'll need a pair if you have two monitors. Normally RCA/phono cables are wired as unbalanced stereo and XLRs are wired as balanced mono.

I have a pair of XLR cables at 3m, but for what the postage would be you'd be better off getting some from Amazon with free delivery. I'm happy to send you a free (including postage) RCA cable though, as I have more than I'll ever need!
    Ok, Thanks. no worries. 
  • Potentially interested in the celestions if any are 12" dia. :)
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8281
    yeah, come on Ben, Show us the speakers!

For anyone curious, that ported vox cab is very, very cool. I used it for a few practices with my AC30 last year and it's great.
    edited August 2023
    Potentially interested in the celestions if any are 12" dia.
    For a start, I've got a pair of 15 ohm G12-65 (listed above), two separate pairs of 8 ohm greenback G12H30 and a quad of 15 ohm blackback G12M.
  • Oops, I missed those - sorry! The Hs and Blackbacks sound promising, I'm not as much of a fan of the 65s
    Oops, I missed those - sorry! The Hs and Blackbacks sound promising, I'm not as much of a fan of the 65s
    I hadn't listed them until your comment, so no need to apologise! I'll sort out the details of the others as soon as I can.
    edited August 2023
    Cirrus said:

For anyone curious, that ported vox cab is very, very cool. I used it for a few practices with my AC30 last year and it's great.
    @Cirrus still looking for a Gold?
  • CirrusCirrus Frets: 8281
    bennyg85 said:
    Cirrus said:

@Cirrus still looking for a Gold?
    Ah, no I got one a couple of weeks back from someone here, must go and update my thread! It's happily sitting in my little 5e3 combo now.
  • AdamBatAdamBat Frets: 9
    Out of interest - what gator cases have you got please? In the process of shifting some guitars into the loft to make way for a baby room! Cheers!
  • pm sent..........
    pm sent..........
    And replied. Thanks, Ben
    AdamBat said:
    Out of interest - what gator cases have you got please? In the process of shifting some guitars into the loft to make way for a baby room! Cheers!
    There's one for a semi hollow electric and one for a Les Paul.
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 569
    What size are the peavey drivers please?
    hassleham said:
    What size are the peavey drivers please?
    They're twelves. Pretty sure there are three good 1208-4sps BWX plus one spare that needs a repair. The spare was thrown in when I bought some tops and I've never actually looked at it, as it's in the replacement speaker's box.
    edited August 2023
    edited September 2023
  • Updated
  • Prices dropped again