Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). SOLD - ZILLA 2x12 CAB - Baby Blue, Celestions - can post, Nottingham - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

SOLD - ZILLA 2x12 CAB - Baby Blue, Celestions - can post, Nottingham

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 751
edited October 2023 in Amps £

Only the Zilla cab left, please scroll down for pictures...

ZILLA 2x12 upright cab - baby blue - £300, now £250 plus £20  (uk postage)

Wonderful cab from Zilla loaded with a pair of Celestion V-type speakers and wired to 16 ohms.

Finished in a lovely baby blue, which may appear less offensive to sensitive ones at home! Comes in great condition apart from a few marks on the top from amp feet and a small white mark on the front edge. It also includes a fitted roqsolid cover with rigid protection to the front.

Measurements are roughly 77x49x28 cm

BOTH Marshall's now sold 
  • Collection from Nottingham (head could be posted as it has all the original packaging)
  • P/x? Laney Loudbox pedal or similar pre-amp/DI device

Brilliant little amps from the legends, Marshall.

I've owned 3x DSLs, the 5, 15 and the 20 and the 20 is by far my favourite - in fact, I originally bought the DSL20 head and I liked it so much that I bought this combo version so I had the flexibility of both versions, but my needs have changed so one of these is up for sale.

Sold - DSL20 Combo

First up, here's what you need to know about the combo (I'll assume you know the general spec). This particular example has had the speaker has been upgraded with a Celestion Vintage 30, which is a classic rock/metal speaker and really brings extra character to this amp.

The combo comes in very good condition with no damage or wear (apologies for the dust which I didn't notice until after I took the pictures!). It includes the standard 2 button footswitch, power cable and is fitted with a significantly upgraded Celestion Vintage 30 speaker. Perfect working order and ready to rock.

SOLD - DSL20 Head

If it's a head you're after, then here it is. I bought this brand new about 2 years ago and since then it's never left the house. It comes in perfect condition, with all the original bits and bobs, including packaging - so you get the head, power cable, footswitch, leaflets, plastic packets, and the sturdy box (so in theory I could post this.

ZILLA 2x12 upright cab 

NOTE: the cover is in excellent condition just a bit dusty from storage 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments