Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT - Fender American Original 60s Telecaster LPB £1375 Delivered SOLD - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT - Fender American Original 60s Telecaster LPB £1375 Delivered SOLD

strat84strat84 Frets: 301
edited September 2023 in Guitars £
Bought this recently along with a goldtop les paul and have decided to keep just one.

Fantastic condition with original case, COA, ash tray cover, hang tags etc. It has a very comfortable 60s profile neck, not too fat or skinny, with a 9.5" radius dark rosewood board. Pure vintage '64 pickups and a 3 saddle bridge.

Looking for £1375 for this which is what I paid. Collection from Warrington, Stockport or happy to drive and meet for the right deal. Now £1350

Also interested in trading for a Headstrong lil King S, Carr Sportsman or similar.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    Super guitars those. GLWTS, buddy.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • strat84strat84 Frets: 301
    Hattigol said:
    Super guitars those. GLWTS, buddy.
    Thank you  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4400
    edited August 2023
    Pretty colour, & love the double binding. 3
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Voxman said:
    Pretty colour, & love the double binding. 3
    Thanks  :)

I've had a couple of messages re the weight and it's 7.75lbs
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 102
    Gosh this is my ideal guitar. Down to the detail. A damn shame the budget was blown already this year on another beauty. 

Any non-guitar trades you’d be willing to consider? I’ve got some fancy drive pedals (Audio Kitchen and Analogman) as well as a small Victory valve head and pedalboard amp. I’ll happily clean out the collection to get this down to a wife-friendly price. 
     a wife-friendly price. 
    Does such a thing exist?  ;)

I wasn't looking for any more pedals but if you want to give me more details of your drive pedals? PM me if you like. Cheers
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 102
    https://reverb.com/shop/petes-gear-locker-216?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=shop&utm_content=2532454

I’ll just post my reverb shop here for the free publicity. :) let me know if you have any questions. 
  • BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 733
    That is a lovely thing indeed 
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2005
    One of the most Beautiful and excellent non custom shop Fender Telecasters 
    Thanks guys, it is a very nice guitar. 

@pt22 Thanks for the offer but I'll pass this time. Cheers
    edited August 2023
    Bump and trades added
    Bump and a price drop - £1350
    Friday bump. Happy to send this if needs be.
    Bump
    Bump