Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). McIlroy A20c - Walnut/Sitka £1750 - Acoustics £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

McIlroy A20c - Walnut/Sitka £1750

What's Hot
mattycarrollmattycarroll Frets: 2
edited September 2023 in Acoustics £

An amazing all solid hand built guitar from McIlroy guitars in Ireland. Sounds fantastic and plays beautifully thanks to a professional set up, fret dress and saddle replacement in my time with the guitar.

Sounds amazing plugged in thanks to the K&K Trinity pick-up system installed, although an external pre-amp is required to get the best out of it. Could possibly package the one I have in as a deal, let me know if you’re interested via a message.

Unfortunately has some dings, the worst of which I’ve featured in the pictures. Most of them done before my ownership but none affect the sound or playability. It makes this the perfect stage guitar as you don’t have to stress about it so much! This is reflected in the price.

Full spec sheet is shown in the last image, and a short video of me playing it through a Bose S1 Pro.

Pick up from Manchester and cash/BT on collection preferred, although, I am happy for you to arrange a courier to pick up at your own cost and risk.

Photos: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B19Grq0zwJrck14

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RolandRoland Frets: 8108

Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Price drop to £1850
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Price drop to £1750
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump - make me an offer
  • I have an Avalon in the same tone woods and it's a stonking instrument. I would expect the McIlroy to be similar.

GLWTS
  • Thanks! It’s a beautiful guitar for sure, someone should grab a bargain. Also listed on my eBay where you can see my 100% positive selling feedback: coolmatt0305