Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT - Acoustic Energy Aelite 1 Pair and Sub - £250 Ono - Misc £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT - Acoustic Energy Aelite 1 Pair and Sub - £250 Ono

chenzmanchenzman Frets: 188
edited August 2023 in Misc £

Hi all,

I’m looking to sell my 2 x AE1 aelite speakers on Atacama stands (£125) and 1 x Aelite subwoofer (£125).

The speakers are in general overall good used condition and are fully functioning.

One of the AE1’s drivers does have marking and the Sub has similar on the centre part of the cone (see pictures) however do not affect the sound from what I can hear.

The wood does however have some marks across all speakers, one of the AE1’s annoyingly has a piece of wood chipped off (bottom of speaker), further to taking a ding when moving.

One of the speakers has become separated from the stand which are held in place with double sided tape, so easy to replace.

I have some metal floor protectors for the Atacama stands which I will include.

Anyone that would like particular photos, please let me know and i’ll send them over.

Photos - https://imgur.com/a/4SRed1A

I am looking for collection only on these as they are pretty heavy and would be happy to demo them first, so you can hear them operating.

Open to offers for the speakers and sub, should someone wish to buy them together. Also open to trades, for music gear.

I am based just outside London in North West Kent, near to Junction 2 of the M25.

Thanks

Vince

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• chenzmanchenzman Frets: 188
    Bump, open to trades and offers on these. Taking up a lot of space so need them gone
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter