Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS/FT Fender Tweed '59 Bassman - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS/FT Fender Tweed '59 Bassman

What's Hot
Fender '59 Bassman amplifier. £1,000

I am sure there are people out there with encyclopedic knowledge of these amps so please bear with me while I tell you what I know...

I believe (from the paperwork) that this is from 2002 and therefore pre-dates the current LTD version. I bought it around 2003/4 and, as you can tell from it's immaculate condition it's barely been used. It's been stored inside it's two covers (the brown Fender one and a Hotrocks one over the top) in a bedroom at home.
I've gigged with it once (!) back in 2008/9 which I thought was wonderful...it is after all, the amp Jim Marshall got his "inspiration" from.
Sadly - as you can probably tell - I just don't use it and it shouldn't end up as an ornament. These things sound sublime and should be played by a proper musician!

I'm happy to answer any questions I can or take extra (if not better...) photos.

I would prefer collection on this (near Manchester Airport) so you can check it out and...as it's heavy...I'd expect a courier to be hugely expensive! I will get a proper quote via Mailbox Etc in Wilmslow if needed.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
    I had the exact same . . . the model before the LTD . . . I regretted selling it, obviously, but I do remember just how loud it was . . . . Wow !
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter