Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS: Effectrode Tube Drive, EQD Life Pedal V3, Gigrig G2 + more - FX £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS: Effectrode Tube Drive, EQD Life Pedal V3, Gigrig G2 + more

Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 402
edited September 2023 in FX £
No Trades thanks.

Two fine dirt pedals for sale, for the reason that they're just too big for my board. Have downscaled to a V2 life pedal and have a Kingsley incoming to replace the Valve Drive.

Life pedal was bought new in March and has been mounted on my board since. I found that I wasn't using the octave so the extra space for the 3rd switch was redundant, although I think it sounds marginally better than the V2, for the space, I'm happy with the compromise. £265 posted - Back up for sale £250 SOLD

Effectrode Valve Drive - Bough last week, and sounds amazing, but the extra power it needs and the space it takes up doesn't suit my needs. £250 Posted Now £230

HX Stomp Xl - bought in May, wanted to use as a multi effects pedal, but i honestly just prefer my phase 90 and Avalanche Run. £525 posted - SOLD

Audiostorm 4ohm attenuator - bought to run a vibrolux hot without deafening myself, works really well - £100

EQD 3 knob Hoof - very rare early small box hoof £200 SOLD

AMT B2 - bogner in a box £90

Elephant Pedals BC108 Fuzz - first one he built - prior to his point to point work, this one is on a bead board. £100 £90

Boss MD2 - £50 £40

Boss LS-2 - £75 £65

Dunlop XL volume pedal £80

Gigrig G2 boxed but no generator - has the upgraded switches (runs easily off decent power supply) - £500 Reprice £450

more Pics in comments below

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• Vintage-TVintage-T Frets: 402
    bump life pedal withdrawn, pic added for Tube Drive. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1602
    did you snag that Page TS on Reverb today?

edited August 2023
    I was tempted but not me.

I'm trialling a Peasant at the mo. Seems to do the same job for me as the Tube Driver, but a smaller footprint and runs off my Zuma.
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 606
    Oooh, possibly tempted by the tube drive,  just need to see if another sale goes through...
    edited August 2023
    Adding more fs 
    pics incoming when i get a mo

HX Stomp Xl - bought in May, wanted to use as a multi effects pedal, but i honestly just prefer my phase 90 and Avalanche Run. £525 posted

Audiostorm 4ohm attenuator - bought to run a vibrolux hot without deafening myself, works really well - £100

EQD 3 knob Hoof - very rare early small box hoof hard to price £250

AMT B2 - bogner in a box £90

Elephant Pedals BC108 Fuzz - first one he built - prior to his point to point work, this one is on a bread board. £100

Boss MD2 - £50

Boss LS-2 - £75

Dunlop XL volume pedal £80

Gigrig G2 boxed but no generator - has the upgraded switches (runs easily off decent power bank) - needs a clean, some sticker residue on it, going to try and sort that this weekend - £500

edited September 2023

Bumpo
  • Bump
  • Bump - Reduced price of G2 now an utter bargain if I do say so.
    Slight drop on Tube driver too.
    edited September 2023
    HX Stomp XL SOLD

Bump on the others. some more price drops.
  • bump
  • Life Pedal Sold. Bump for the rest.
    October bump