Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS : EVH 5150 Iconic 15w Combo £375 delivered (mainland UK) - Amps £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS : EVH 5150 Iconic 15w Combo £375 delivered (mainland UK)

spev11spev11 Frets: 214
edited September 2023 in Amps £
In light of the damage to my shop (see my guitar for sale thread) and the impending huge excess bill, i'm shifting some gear to cover the short term expenses (no doubt I'll be buying again at some point). 
So my 3 month old EVH 5150 combo is up for sale, its boxed, comes with the original 16ohm speaker and the currently fitted 8ohm VT Jr . I'll send it anywhere in the mainland UK for £375
Never used outside of my home office/studio/practice/dossing about room.
My recent threads on this might have implied it was a wrong-un but it turn out my attenuator was causing a hiss on the clean and the dirt channel is proper filthy so its a bit noisy unless your screaming or chugging (then its awesome).
Has great clean tones, insane dirt/grit/chuggy plus effects loop, emulated out, audio in, multiple ohm switch for output to cabs etc plus a power reduction to 4ish watts.
no pics yet but its this 9with a proper box)

preview.jpg 82.7K
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• spev11spev11 Frets: 214
    small price reduction if it doesn't sell for this then i'll probably keep it bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    nobody? It does a lovely clean tone as well bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    last ditch if it doesnt sell ill keep it bump
  • I just don’t have the money or space for all the amps I’d love to have. 
    me neither, in my fruitless bid to try em all  ( like a mental expensive version of Pokemon) Its one out one in at Chez Spev
    anyone? Please? I really just like trying out amps and can't help myself, I'll even throw in a bar of Toblerone  =)
    and the cleans are simply fantastic.
    Otherwise i'm likely to end up with 2 amps and thats no help at all
    IMG_3076.jpg 320.4K
    please please please someone take it off my hands, It sounds great but I've wound myself up about the knobs being on the top BUMP
    I've bought a Quilter BUMP