Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). FS Sadly, Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus (nashville sort of style) £350 Delivered - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

FS Sadly, Fender Modern Player Telecaster Plus (nashville sort of style) £350 Delivered

spev11spev11 Frets: 214
edited August 2023 in Guitars £
After coming to work and finding a junkie had attempted to get in and smashed a window I'm now facing a large bill for excess. Not something I can afford easily after the recent changes here. In light of this my Modern Player Tele has to go, I love it, I like the pickups (some dont but I cant find fault) tuners work well, the only things I've changed are the strings and the saddles (block instead of bent steel). I've also lined the cavity with copper tape. There are two dinks, one chip out by the jack socket and another small impact on the back of the upper horn.
It appears to be a one piece pine body ( I cant see a join anyway) . I had plans to swap the pickups but I've really enjoyed the set thats fitted so left em in. I could be convinced to include the Iron Steel Twin II set that I have but you'll have to bugger about with the bridge cover to get it to fit and not look shite.
£350 delivered and i'll include a fender basic gigbag. I can ship as it is or I can remove the neck and pack it smaller and safer (I'll include some spare 9-42's if I ship it neck off). I'll only ship to mainland UK for free though ok.
Any questions please please ask, I'm open to negotiating as well, paypal is best, I'd rather gift but we can discuss.
I'm a subscriber and have a little bit of feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/244975/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments