Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). WTB: ESP.. - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

WTB: ESP..

Looking for an interesting ESP.. I've seen everything that's currently for sale so this would need to be something not currently advertised. (Unless it's advertised somewhere obscure that maybe I have missed!?)

A neck-thru Horizon is my ultimate goal, but could also be interested in something else as long as it's not black (already have a black horizon). 

Tele, strat (with floyd rose), superstrat, potbelly. Not mad about Les Pauls but you never know!

Just scouting out any options before I resort to importing from Japan.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 751
    hassleham said:
    I've seen everything that's currently for sale 
    I'm not even going to mention it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 569
    RevMatt said:
    hassleham said:
    I've seen everything that's currently for sale 
    I'm not even going to mention it
    The poor thing can’t find a forever home  :'( haha
  • The search continues
  • I’ve got an ESP Phoenix in Vintage White. Seymour Duncan h/bucker in the bridge, SD P90 in the neck, ebony fretboard, made in Korea. Only had a few hours of play, max. On paper, it should be my favourite guitar, but I’m just not bonding with it.
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
  • Thinking of listing some guitars soon.

I might be tempted to let this Mikio Fujioka 7 String go. The Floyd is solid, and it was a splittable EMG in the neck - really cool guitar!

Not to mention rare as fuck in the UK!

• bloomerbloomer Frets: 195
    I have a Navigator lp custom looking for a new home
  • Thanks all but none of those are actually ESP and unfortunately I'm a snob :)

One is an LTD and one is an Edwards.. Would make an exception for the Navigator but it'll definitely be more than I'd want to spend when i'm not mad about Les Pauls.
  • hassleham said:
    Looking for an interesting ESP.. I've seen everything that's currently for sale so this would need to be something not currently advertised. (Unless it's advertised somewhere obscure that maybe I have missed!?)

A neck-thru Horizon is my ultimate goal, but could also be interested in something else as long as it's not black (already have a black horizon). 

Tele, strat (with floyd rose), superstrat, potbelly. Not mad about Les Pauls but you never know!

Just scouting out any options before I resort to importing from Japan.

Cheers
    If you by any chance find a potbelly ( when they pop up they are not too much £ usually) I would strongly recommend the buy,
    I had one, a top of the line, and I’ve always regretted letting that guitar go, superb musical instrument!!, 
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hassleham said:
    Thanks all but none of those are actually ESP and unfortunately I'm a snob :)

One is an LTD and one is an Edwards.. Would make an exception for the Navigator but it'll definitely be more than I'd want to spend when i'm not mad about Les Pauls.
    That's fair. I bought the guitar unseen from Japan and whilst it's ridiculously good, there's just something about having ESP on the headstock  =)
  • I have an 2011 ESP Standard Eclipse for sale in the classifieds.  It's a lesser seen model because of the 'correct' ESP logo on the headstock (instead of the cursive text usually seen on Eclipses) and the lack of inlays.  Excellent condition.